About Camps Bay
Enjoy beauty at its best
- Renowned for its white sandy beaches fringed by palm trees and has a trendy nightlife
- Palm-lined boulevard looking out over a glistening blue bay, with gorgeous cocktails, fantastic wines and delicious food
- All the attractions of Cape Town are close at hand; the V & A Waterfront, Table Mountain and the City centre
- Table Mountain and the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range form the backdrop to the Camps Bay family beach
- Trendy shops, restaurants, bars, ice cream parlours, tennis courts and banks can all be found along this magical beachfront strip
It is a place not to be missed!